Thursday, July 3, 2014

Gifted Guidance Healing Services






If you are seeking to learn more about an issue you wish to resolve (spiritual or physical), please know that I am here to help! My readings are very affordable, and make a great gift for yourself, or anyone who may be seeking answers and spiritual guidance from the Angels, Spirit Guides, Ascended Masters, Archangels, et al. 

In addition to the above services, I also offer Reiki (pronounced "Ray-Key"), which is an incredible energy healing modality. I offer this service for animals and for people. 

Should you decide to request a reading, please PM me, or you may email me at Raven@Gifted-Guidance.com, or call me at 586*943*1928. Once I have your basic information and your question(s), I go to work on your reading and email you a detailed report upon completion! For Reiki, we will schedule a specific day and time for you or your pet's healing session, which can be done as a distance healing.

If you have any more questions, or need additional information, please do not hesitate to contact me! 

Love & Light . . . .

Raven ♥ Mystic Angel


~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   

Gifted Guidance utilizes a non-denominational spiritual enlightenment technique that involves working with your Guardian Angels, Archangels, Spirit Guides, Fairies and other spiritual entities in an effort to heal and harmonize whichever aspect of your life you choose to focus on.  Gifted Guidance also encourages you to be more open to receiving Diving Guidance from the Creator and the Angels.

Angels perform God's will of peace for us all.  When we open up our hearts and our minds to receiving the Angels' messages, every aspect of our lives becomes more peaceful and serene. Gifted Guidance brings people back to their spiritual path in a way that is non-threatening and non-judgmental.  













No comments:

Post a Comment