Monday, September 8, 2014

Gifted Guidance from Archangel Michael


Be Gentle with Yourself  


Archangel Michael is guiding you toward honoring your sensitivity ~ emotionally and physically. You have been pushing yourself too hard, while often berating yourself for "imperfections", which are in your imagination.  This message serves as a reminder that you are doing the best you can in the circumstances you are dealing with.  So give yourself a break, slow down, and be good to yourself.








Prayer:  Archangel Michael, please guide me in treating myself with gentle, nurturing love in everything I think, speak, and do.  Help me know that I deserve this compassion.  I release any feelings of guilt to you so that I may experience lasting inner peace.  ♥


*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *

Raven is a professional intuitive, spiritual advisor, Reiki practitioner & writer, who works with the Angels, Archangels, Ascended Masters, Spirit Guides, and Animal Spirit realms in her readings, coaching, Reiki energy healing, writing, and consulting. 


For more information, and for your own personalized reading, please visit her Facebook page to PM her (https://www.facebook.com/GiftedGuidance), or email her at Raven@Gifted-Guidance.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment