Sunday, February 15, 2015

Spiritual Food For Thought . . . .






Recently, several comments have been directed my way about the fact that I promote Young Living Essential Oils. Therefore, I felt it necessary to set the record straight that I am indeed a distributor for Young Living.  However, as a Holistic Consultant and Spiritual & Energy Healer, I am by default a distributor for ALL products that I use or endorse. For me, it boils down to what works and what I find to be the most effective . . . . not only for my clients (people and animals), but also for myself and my own pets. The fact that Young Living is a network marketing company is a non-issue, in my opinion. Sadly, some folks have chosen the annoying, in-your-face, hyped up salesperson route to sell the products.  However, this can be the case with ANY product that involves a salesperson. All you need to do is turn on the television or open a magazine and you will witness the annoying world of overhyped sales for various products.  For example . . . . pharmaceuticals, which brings me to my next point . . . . the reason I chose Young Living to use in my personal life, (otherwise known as "My Why"), as well as in my consulting and healing practice. I have experienced far too much disappointment with our healthcare system and conventional medicine, therefore I have made it part of my life mission to seek out holistic and spiritual alternatives to a very broken health care system.

Sales, whether retail, wholesale, bartering, etc. are what make the world go 'round. I do sell my services and accompanying products for profit, and would be out of business if I did not. The services that I offer and the products that I choose to sell are carefully researched prior to being chosen. They are not chosen based on profit margin. If they were, I would not be a very successful consultant and healer, nor would I have a clear conscience on a daily basis. 

The services and products I utilize must be safe and effective for my clients, otherwise my clients will choose to go elsewhere. Therefore, the services and products I recommend are based on what is best for my clients long-term . . . . and that's the bottom line!


*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *

Raven is a Holistic Consultant, Angel Intuitive, Spiritual & Energy Healer, Animal Reiki Practitioner, & Spirit Guide Coach who works with the Angels, Spirit Guides & Animal Spirit realms.  She also offers Zyto Scan technology (biosurveys), as well as pure, therapeutic-grade essential oils to enhance her spiritual guidance, Reiki energy healing, and coaching. 

For more information, and for your own personalized reading, please visit her Facebook page to PM her (https://www.facebook.com/GiftedGuidance), or email her at Raven@Gifted-Guidance.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment